240. Insights: Who will win the race for SMB loyalty?
Today's show takes a deep look on the long neglected issue of SMB banking. Sarah Kocianski guides us through the difficult world of SMB finances go discover who's improving life for SMBs.
Today's insights show takes a closer look at how to solve the major issues of opening a bank account, payments, and getting a loan that are challenging SMBs at the moment.
We speak to experts to find out who's going to win the race for SMB loyalty:
- Edward Berks, Director of Banking, Fintech & Ecosystem, Xero
- Nadya Hijazi - Global Head of Business Banking Digital, HSBC
- George Bevis, CEO, Tide
- Megan Caywood, Chief Platform Officer at Starling
- Paul Bulpitt, Head of Accounting at Xero and Founder of the Wow Company
Last time we looked at SMB banking we heard from independent business owners about their individual experiences with SMB banking. Now we want to know if they're typical and if anything they said was surprising to the experts?
We hope you enjoyed the show! Don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and follow Fintech Insider on Twitter or Facebook.
If you really loved it, please leave us a review, we love reading them!
This episode was written by Laura Watkins. Produced by Laura Watkins & Petrit Berisha. Edited by Michael Bailey & Holly Blaxill. Hosted by Sarah Kocianski.
Special Guests: Edward Berks, George Bevis, Megan Caywood, Nadya Hijazi, Oren Greenberg, Paul Bulpitt, and Sam Booth.