8 Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Bonds and Insurance on Blockchains
Simon and Colin are joined by PwC's Steve Webb, Hadi Kabalan MD of Otonomos, for the news, followed by two very special interviews.
In this episode:
Simon, Colin and guests Steve Webb and Hadi Kabalan break down the top news stories of the last week including:
- Bitcoin Cash hits $1000, then quickly returns to $600!
- The first bond on blockchain
- IOTA the Internet of Things “Blockchain” announces flash channels
And we have some top class interviews including: lawyer Stephen Palley about whether or not ICOs are legal, and what you should bear in mind if you're considering setting one up; then we speak to Blocksure's Ranvir Saggu and Joseph Goulden about their Ethereum-based Insurance project.
We hope you're enjoying the show - don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode, and we'd also love it if you could leave us a review on iTunes!
Special Guests: Hadi Kabalan, Stephen Palley, and Steve Webb.
- Bitcoin Cash Price Nears $1,000 as Breakout Continues - CoinDesk
- What was the Bitcoin fork and what is Bitcoin Cash? - 11:FS
- Bitcoin Bond Debuted by Japan's Fisco - Bloomberg
- IOTA Unveils Flash Network, Allowing for true Nanopayments
- Hackers nab $500,000 as Enigma is compromised weeks before its ICO | TechCrunch