66. Blockchain Live: Interviews (featuring Blockchain.com & Chorum)
We. Are. Here. Live from Olympia London at Blockchain Live! We were actually there last week. But we interviewed so many great people we're releasing a bumper episode filled with great insights. We interview Garrick Hileman and Xen Baynham-Herd from Blockchain as well as many more great guests.
Today's episode is a little bit different. Simon and Colin interviewed some great guests at Blockchain Live to get an insight into what's happening in blockchain straight from the experts. We speak to:
- Garrick Hileman, Head of Research at Blockchain
- Xen Baynham-Herd, Head of Strategy and Lead Economist at Blockchain
- Joanna Hubbard, Co-Founder of Electron
- Rhian Lewis, Founder of London Women in Bitcoin
- David Williams, CEO at Chorum
- Richard Crook, CTO at Chorum
- Ben Wyeth, Senior Innovation Engineer at Chorum
- Lydia Torne, Senior Associate at Simmons & Simmons
All this and so much more on this week's episode of Blockchain Insider. And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, please leave us a review on iTunes.
This week's episode of Blockchain Insider was produced by Laura Watkins and Petrit Berisha. Edited by Michael Bailey
Special Guests: Ben Wyeth, David Williams, Garrick Hileman, Joanna Hubbard, Lydia Torne, Rhian Lewis, Richard Crook, and Xen Baynham-Herd.