13. Jamie Dimon vs Bitcoin, Ethereum Mixers & Blockchain Live
Simon and Colin break down the last week of news, including Jamie Dimon's latest bitcoin rant, and we bring you the rest of our interviews from Blockchain Live.
In this episode:
We bring you the second part of our series of Interviews from Blockchain Live, including Sam Chadwick from Thomson Reuters, Gemma Milne, journalist and podcast host of Science: Disrupt; and Kaspar Korjus from the Estonian Republic.
Simon and Colin break down the latest news from the last week including:
- Jamie Dimon has more to say about Bitcoin, but is he a HODLer?
- Study finds that most Ethereum transactions are just trying to hide Ether
- Tim Swanson bears witness to all the sins in crypto-land in his latest blog post.
We hope you're enjoying the show - don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider or read more about the news stories and add your own thoughts at fintechinsidernews.com.
If you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
Special Guests: Gemma Milne, Kaspar Korjus, and Sam Chadwick.
- ASIC's data strategy 2017-20
- Huge Ethereum Mixer – cyber • Blog
- Jamie Dimon Goes On The Attack On Bitcoin | Business Insider
- Bitcoin: JPMorgan Chase boss Jamie Dimon faces market abuse report after his comments about bitcoin | City A.M.
- Dimon Knocks Bitcoin Again: Crackdown Likely on 'Worthless' Cryptocurrency - CoinDesk
- Eight Things Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts Probably Won’t Tell You | Great Wall of Numbers
- Russian Prosecutor's Office Summons Burger King for Issuing Cryptocurrency - Bitcoin News
- SEC.gov | SEC Announces Enforcement Initiatives to Combat Cyber-Based Threats and Protect Retail Investors
- Could Bitcoin help Venezuela in crisis? - Crypto Insider - Bitcoin and Blockchain News