676. News: Live from Money20/20 - announcements from Google, Wells Fargo, Adyen, Fireblocks and more!
David M. Brear is joined by some great guests, from Atomic, Alloy, and Taxbit, to talk about the most interesting stories in financial services from Money20/20 in Las Vegas, including: Wells Fargo partners with Google on a virtual assistant, Fireblocks launches digital assets payments engine, and our panel gives their personal highlights from the conference.
Our expert host, David M. Brear, is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Lindsay Davis, Head of Markets, Atomic
- Charley Ma, General Manager, Alloy
- Lindsey Argalas, COO, TaxBit
With soundclips from:
- Ran Goldi, VP of Payments, Fireblocks
- Hemmo Bosscher, VP of Platforms & Financial Services, Adyen
- Hasan Luongo, VP of Brand & Marketing, Chipper Cash
- Simon Khalaf, Chief Product Officer, Marqeta
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Wells Fargo launches virtual assistant, named Fargo 4:35
- Fireblocks launches digital asset payments engine with FIS as new pilot partner - 10:03
- Adyen moves into embedded finance with dual product launch - 22:10
- TaxBit releases Cost Basis Interchange for digital asset reporting and compliance - 32:00
- ChipperCash’s new UGX Virtual Card lets you make online payments - 38:25
- Fintech Marqeta pushes into banking for next growth phase - 41:31
This episode is sponsored by Tink
Open banking can pave the way for faster and more responsible lending practices, that are robust on risk and financially inclusive. As the leading open banking platform, Tink is powering banks and fintechs to transform lending. To find out more, and read Tink’s new Lending Unlocked report, go to tink.com/11fs.
This episode is sponsored by LinkedIn
As you gear up for Autumn, you need the right people on your team to help your small business fire on all cylinders. LinkedIn Jobs is here to make it easier.
Tap into the world’s largest professional network with over 30 million people in the UK. Create a job post in minutes, and spread the word so your network can help you find the right people to hire. Just add the purple #Hiring frame to your LinkedIn profile. Simple tools, like screening questions, make it easy to find candidates with just the right skills and experience. It’s why small businesses rate LinkedIn Jobs #1 in delivering quality hires vs leading competitors.
LinkedIn Jobs helps you find the candidates you want to talk to, faster. And, you can post a job for free. Just visit Linkedin.com/FINTECH. Terms and conditions apply.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. It’s hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David M. Brear, Ross Gallagher, Benjamin Ensor, and Kate Moody - as well as a range of brilliant guests. We cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
Special Guests: Charley Ma, Hasan Luongo, Lindsay Davis , Lindsey Argalas, Ran Goldi, and Simon Khalaf.
- Wells Fargo Launches Virtual Assistant, Named Fargo
- Fireblocks launches digital asset payments engine with FIS as new pilot partner
- Adyen moves into embedded finance with dual product launch
- TaxBit releases Cost Basis Interchange for digital asset reporting and compliance
- ChipperCash’s new UGX Virtual Card lets you make online payments
- Fintech Marqeta pushes into banking for next growth phase