166. News: UK Treasury looking at stablecoin regulation - what's to come?
EL. EF. GEE. Today we bring you: UK Treasury to introduce stablecoin regulation within weeks, MakerDAO members vote on $100M DAI vault for bank, and the FBI adds missing Cryptoqueen, Ruja Ignatova, to top ten most wanted. All this and much more on today's Blockchain Insider!
gm. Mauricio Magaldi and Cuy Sheffield are back this week to talk about the latest and greatest news in the world of crypto, including:
- UK Treasury to Introduce Stablecoin Regulation Within Weeks - 1:40
- MakerDAO Members Vote On $100M DAI Vault for Bank - 14:21
- Missing Cryptoqueen: FBI adds Ruja Ignatova to top ten most wanted - 27:10
- Solana Labs Is Building a Web3 Mobile Phone - 34:22
- NFT startups hire full-time ‘vibe managers’ to lift the mood amid crypto collapse - 42:22
We are also joined by some amazing guests:
- Melissa Stringer, CPO at Orbital
- Maya Aloy, Account Manager & Head of LatAm at Republic Crypto
The Tweet of the Week comes from Felicity Hannah, @FelicityHannah.
This episode is sponsored by Visa.
This episode is brought to you by Visa, one of the world’s leaders in digital payments.
Crypto has opened up a new world of possibility. And Visa is helping everyone take part.
Visa enables commerce across their network and crypto networks through solutions like Fintech Fast Track, a quick and easy way for crypto innovators to issue payment credentials.
Join us in this new money movement. Learn more at visa.com/crypto.
If you enjoyed the show, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
Special Guests: Maya Aloy and Melissa Stringer.