125. News: Insurtech funding bounces back, while cyclists could soon require registration plates and insurance
John Bean and Benjamin Ensor are joined by a panel of guests from e-Zee Insurance and Snapsheet to talk through the biggest news of the month. Hear about: Insurtech funding bounces back after global downturn, Lloyd’s to end insurance coverage for state cyber attacks, and cyclists could be made to have registration plates and insurance. All this and much, much more on today's Insurtech Insider!
Benjamin Ensor and John Bean are joined by a fantastic panel of guests to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today:
- Andy Cohen, President of Snapsheet
- Nikki Daniels, Founder and Director of e-Zee Insurance Solutions
We cover the following stories:
- Insurtech funding bounces back after global downturn
- Lloyd’s to end insurance coverage for state cyber attacks
- Swiss insurtech startup grape picks up €1.7 million to reinvent employee insurance
- Lemonade closes on acquisition of insurtech Metromile, promptly lays off about 20% of its staff
- Cyclists could be made to have registration plates and insurance
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Special Guests: Andy Cohen and Nikki Daniels .