Discover the remarkable journey of Singaporean bank DBS as it defies its former reputation of being 'Damn Bloody Slow' and emerges as a global leader in digital transformation and fintech. In this episode of Spotlight, 11:FS CEO David M. Brear sits down with Bidyut Dumra, Executive Director & Group Head of Innovation at DBS, to unveil the secrets behind their remarkable success.
Tune in to this insightful episode, where you'll explore:
- DBS's inspiring history and their guiding principle of "live more, bank less"
- Bidyut's diverse career background and its invaluable influence on his role in financial services
- Leveraging the concept of Jobs to be Done for strategic growth
- The crucial importance of organisational appetite and adaptability for driving meaningful change
- Unveiling DBS's innovative pyramid and the key elements of their transformative approach
- The best career advice Bidyut has been given Join us for this captivating discussion on fintech, financial services, and technology.