251. Fintech For The Average Joe
In this episode On this week’s Insights show we delve deep into the world of consumer Fintech. We speak with […]
In this episode
On this week’s Insights show we delve deep into the world of consumer Fintech. We speak with the best in the business on how Fintech compares with other technology developments like fitness and communication and what Fintech looks like as people integrate it into their lives.
We find out what it takes to get people to try something new and whether Fintechs can be trustworthy compared to incumbent banks. All this and more on Fintech for The Average Joe
- Charlie Taylor – Analytics & Growth Lead at Curve
- Ed Maslaveckas – CEO & Co-founder at Bud
- Lukas Zoerner – Founder at MoBillity
- Victor Trokoudes – CEO & Co-founder at Plum
Enjoying FinTech Insider? Tell a friend about us and please leave us a review on iTunes.