Ep124 – Wealth: Robo-Advisors or Master of Puppets?
In this episode Wealth Management isn’t just for the super rich anymore. It’s opened up to everyone. But the reality is, most […]
In this episode
Wealth Management isn’t just for the super rich anymore. It’s opened up to everyone. But the reality is, most of us aren’t taking steps now to have a nice life in the future—or even to be able to retire. This week, our expert guests discuss how we can solve this massive social problem. We also chat about robo-advisors, creating offense in wealth management, digital wallets, and, of course, Metallica.
- Dave Bruno, Co-Founder of YNOME and Head UBS WM Innovation @SuperDaveBruno
- Jonathan Hey, Head of User Experience at Nutmeg @jonohey
- Joe Parkin, Head of Wealth and Retail at iShares by Blackrock
News this week
- Bloomberg – India’s Misguided War on Cash – Link
- Mashable – The Astronomical Rise of Mobile Wallets in India – Link
- Coindesk – Goldman Sachs and Santander Leaves R3CEV – Link
- Wired – Google is Amazing at Pictionary…Crowdsourced Machine Learning – Link
- Wealth Management – Envestnet Yodlee Strikes Partnership With Morgan Stanley – Link
- TechCrunch – German Online Wealth Management Platform Cashboard Scores €3M Series A – Link
- Wealth Management – Metallica Bassist Takes Equity Stake in RIA – Link
For more about Dave Bruno, check out his YouTube channel.
For more on Jonathan Hey, visit sketchplanations.com.
For more on iShares by Blackrock, go to www.ishares.co.uk.
The post Ep124 – Wealth: Robo-Advisors or Master of Puppets? appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep124 – Wealth: Robo-Advisors or Master of Puppets? appeared first on 11:FS.
Special Guest: Joe Parkin.