Ep122 – I Like Chatbots and I Cannot Lie!
In this episode Are chatbots the last bridge to true AI? Or are we getting excited over nothing? We discuss whether […]
In this episode
Are chatbots the last bridge to true AI? Or are we getting excited over nothing? We discuss whether chatbots are ready for primetime, as well as the latest fintech news.
Guests this week
- Sam Maule, Director of Digital & FInTech at NTT DATA Americas @sammaule
- Nigel Verdon, CEO & co-founder of Railsbank @nigelverdon
- Leysa Li, Head of Content at Railsbank @LesyaLi
News this week
- ValueWalk – Future of FinTech [INFOGRAPHIC] – Link
- Business Insider – Chancellor Philip Hammond says UK is ‘global fintech capital’ as Nutmeg raises £30 million – Link
- Banking Technology – More branches and jobs to go at Lloyds Banking Group – Link
- City AM – Most fintech employees don’t value diversity in the workplace – Link
- Mattermark – AI Is The New New Thing (And It’s Taking Over) – Link
- Finextra – PayPal sends cash with Siri – Link
- HBR – Simple Digital Technologies Can Reduce Health Care Costs – Link
- Engadet – Twitter expands ‘mute’ and ‘report’ features to combat abuse – Link
- Why chatbots are the last bridge to true AI – Link
Enjoy the show! If you like us, subscribe so you never miss an episode. And we’d love to see you on Facebook.
The post Ep122 – I Like Chatbots and I Cannot Lie! appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep122 – I Like Chatbots and I Cannot Lie! appeared first on 11:FS.