113. Financial Inclusion: Banking The Next Billion
In this episode This week we had the pleasure of talking to some global thought leaders in the space of Financial […]
In this episode
This week we had the pleasure of talking to some global thought leaders in the space of Financial Inclusion.
This week we welcome onto the show Kosta Peric (@copernicc) who is the Deputy Director, Financial Services for the Poor at Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. We have Faith Reynolds who is a Member of the Financial Innovation Standing Committee CWG at ESMA. We have Jaz O’hara the founder at the World Wide Tribe (www.theworldwidetribe.com) and lastly we have Lynsey Barber (@lynseybarber) who is the Tech Reporter for City A.M.
We’ve a huge show for you chatting through some of the main issues surrounding Financial Inclusion.
News this week
- FT Banks are not making proper use of Fintech
- Finextra – ING to spend EUR800M on Digital and Shed 7,000 Jobs Link
- Reuters – Deutsche Bank in race to settle DoJ $14Bn Fine Link
- FT – Start-up WB21 Moves to Berlin but not all is as it seems Link
- Finextra – Banks ready for real world Blockchain Link
- PYMNTS – AliPay launching in three London Stores Link
- Techcrunch – Grow launches its App for Socially Responsible Investing Link
- The Memo -Moni Gives Financial Inclusion and dignity to European Migrants and refugees Link
- Euromoney FInancial Inclusion is changing the face of banking Link
Got a burning question or just want to shout of how much you’re loving whats in your ears right now? Contact us on Twitter @FinTechInsider or @11FSTeam, or email on FinTechInsider@11fs.co.uk
The post Ep113 – Financial Inclusion: Banking The Next Billion. appeared first on 11FS.
The post Ep113 – Financial Inclusion: Banking The Next Billion appeared first on 11:FS.