9. Will regulators kill ICOs and Tokens?
Simon and Colin are joined by the FT's Kadhim Shubber and Richard Burton, founder of BalanceM.Money, for the news, followed by two very special interviews.
In this episode:
Simon, Colin and guests Kadhim Shubber and break down the top news stories of the last week including:
- Bitcoin Segwit upgrade goes live
- While Ethereum’s upgrade could still be a long wait
- More regulators opine on tokens -And Burger King launches its own cryptocurrency
We also have some fantastic interviews including: Andrew Chapin of Benja, talking about the BenjaCoin and proactively working with regulators; and Taylor Monahan of MyEtherWallet about the industry trends, and scam prevention.
We hope you're enjoying the show - don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode! Get in touch with us on Twitter @bchaininsider, and we'd also love it if you could leave us a review on iTunes!
Special Guests: Andrew Chapin, Kadhim Shubber, and Richard Burton.
- SegWit Goes Live: Why Bitcoin's Big Upgrade Is a Blockchain Game-Changer - CoinDesk
- Middle America Is Crazy in Love With Bitcoin - NBC News
- Burger King Russia launches cryptocurrency called WhopperCoin
- WhopperCoin | FT Alphaville
- Ethereum's 'Metropolis' Upgrade Could Still Be Months Away - CoinDesk
- Bank of America Files 9 More Blockchain Patent Applications - CoinDesk
- Canadian Regulators: 'Many' ICO Tokens Meet Securities Definition - CoinDesk
- China's New Fundraising Rules Could Lead to ICO Investigations - CoinDesk
- SEC Suspends Trading of Publicly Listed Bitcoin Firm - CoinDesk