Ep. 45. Taylor-Copeland Lawsuits Send Ripples Through XRP’s Security Status
Sarah and Sara sit down to discuss the latest in blockchain news.
Our hosts take an in-depth look on the most interesting news in blockchain this week. Focusing on: what impact the SEC's decision on Ethereum will have on ICOs, Ripple being sued for security violations, and the likelihood of Fedcoin.
All this and more on this week's episode of Blockchain Insider.
And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe.
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
- SEC decision on Ethereum cryptocurrency could affect others funded by ICOs | Computerworld
- SEC commissioner won't declare all tokens are "securities" - Axios
- Ripple Sued for Securities Law Violations — CRYPTO LAW
- Should the Fed Create ‘FedCoin’ to Rival Bitcoin? A Former Top Official Says ‘Maybe’ - The New York Times
- Barclays CEO Rules Out Cryptocurrency Trading Desk, For Now
- 12 Chinese Banks Say They Deployed Blockchain in 2017 - CoinDesk
- Bitcoin Sees Wall Street Warm to Trading Virtual Currency - The New York Times
- South Korean lawmakers seek to overturn ICO ban | Asia Times
- BMW, Ford, GM: World's Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition - CoinDesk
- Microsoft Azure Launches Tool To Speed Up Blockchain-Based App Creation