Ep. 44. Deutsche Wish Your Profit Was Hot Like Binance
Simon and Sarah sit down with Petrit Berisha to talk about the latest in blockchain news.
Our hosts take an in-depth look on the most interesting news in blockchain this week. Focusing on: 1 in 5 financial institutions considering cryptocurrency trading, Binance making more than Deutsche Bank, Gary Gensler's new focus on blockchain, and UCL doesn't care one IOTA.
All this and more on this week's episode of Blockchain Insider.
We also introduce to the mic, for the very first time, Petrit Berisha. Our plucky Assistant Producer matches blockchain wits with Simon and Sarah, offering some deep insight into this week's stories.
And if you enjoyed our tweet of the week why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show!
We hope you enjoy the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe.
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider and if you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
Special Guest: Petrit Berisha.
- One in five financial institutions consider cryptocurrency trading, survey says | Reuters
- Goldman Hires Former Crypto Trader | Investopedia
- Crypto Exchange Binance is More Profitable than Germany's Biggest Bank
- A Former Top Wall Street Regulator Turns to the Blockchain - The New York Times
- Everything Ex-CFTC Chair Gary Gensler Said About Cryptos Being Securities - CoinDesk
- Whether Ether is a security – Preston Byrne
- Nasdaq is open to becoming cryptocurrency exchange, CEO says
- ASX sets timetable for switch to distributed ledger
- University College London (UCL) severs ties with IOTA Foundation
- Switzerland Wants to Be the World Capital of Cryptocurrency - WSJ