252. Insights: Islamic Fintech
On today's show, Sarah Kocianski is with a great roundtable of guests to celebrate Islamic Finance week and drill down on what Islamic Fintech really is.
Today's insights show takes a closer look at what's going on in the Islamic finance space. We take a look at what Islamic Fintech actually is, its global scale, what makes it different from other areas of fintech, how it fits in with the push towards ethical fintech, and much more.
We speak to the best experts to answer all these questions:
- Abdul Haseeb Basit - Co-founder and Principal, Elipses
- Harris Irfan - Partner at Gateway and Chair of the UK Islamic FinTech Panel
- Stella Cox - Managing Director, DDCAP Group and Chair of TheCityUK Islamic Finance Markets Advisory Group’
- Irfan Khan - Founder and CEO of Yielders
This episode was written and produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Michael Bailey.
Special Guests: Abdul Haseeb Basit, Harris Irfan, Irfan Khan, and Stella Cox.