229. News: I wanna make Akoin right now now now
Simon and David are hosting this week's episode of fintech news. Today they're joined by our fantastic guests: Romi Savova, CEO of PensionBee, Megan Caywood, Chief Platform Officer at Starling, and Dave Cunningham, CEO at Priviti Group. There's also an informative interview with Francisco Carvalho Araújo, Product Manager at Monzo.
Simon and David sit down with Romi, Megan and Dave to discuss the intriguing and interesting stories from the fintech world this week, including: CYBG buys Virgin Money, Visa's broken switch, and Starling launches joint accounts.
Simon also has a quick interview with Francisco Carvalho Araújo, Product Manager at Monzo to learn all about Monzo Web.
All this and so much more on today's episode of Fintech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders and join the discussion by signing up at www.fintechinsidernews.com
Special Guests: Dave Cunningham, Francisco Carvalho Araújo, Megan Caywood, and Romi Savova.
- Virgin Money bought by CYBG for £1.7bn
- Visa’s European outage blamed on ‘very rare’ broken switch
- Square obtains NY State cryptocurrency license | Reuters
- Monzo – Access your account in an emergency with Monzo Web
- RESOLVED: No More Cash Advance Fees For Curve / Tesco Bank Customers - Travel Hacking Tutor
- Brex picks up $57M to build an easy credit card for startups
- Lenders warn buyers are being refused mortgages due to bank statement banter
- Akon launching cryptocurrency called Akoin to help African economy