215. News: Insta-Pay
In this week's news episode, Sarah Kocianski and Ross Gallagher are joined by guests, Daniel Hegarty from Habito and Nina Mohanty from Bud.
Sarah and Ross sit down with Daniel Hegarty, CEO and Co-Founder of Habito, and Nina Mohanty, Business Development at Bud.
Sarah takes the panel through the latest interesting and divisive issues happening in the fintech space at the moment, including: Instagram's one stop shop, Microsoft's invoice innovation, and Google's uncanny AI. All this and so much more on today's episode of Fintech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode and leave a review on iTunes. Spread the fintech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Let us know your thoughts @FintechInsiders and join the discussion by signing up at www.fintechinsidernews.com
Special Guests: Daniel Hegarty and Nina Mohanty.
- Instagram quietly launches payments for commerce
- Microsoft Pay comes to Outlook, integrating Stripe, Braintree, Sage, Wave and more
- Google I/O: Listen in as Google’s AI assistant has phone conversations with real people - Recode
- iZettle to announce IPO plan early next week
- Klarna escalates its war on banks with a new consumer app - and upcoming payment card
- Virgin Money says CYBG has made takeover approach
- Facebook is launching a new team dedicated to the Blockchain.
- The Equifax security breach in 2017 was worse than we thought - Business Insider
- PayPal CEO Dan Schulman: In 20 Years "There Will Be No More Credit Cards"
- Google adds six new voices and John Legend to Assistant | TechCrunch