14. Legitimising crypto exchanges & ICOs: South Korea, Australia & DJ Khaled weigh in
We bring you the latest headlines with very special guests and three interviews including r3, DTCC and Jibrel Network.
In this episode:
Simon, Colin and special guest Frank Schuil CEO and co-founder of Safello break down the last week's headlines including:
The latest on the traditional finance vs crypto-currencies saga, with Christine Lagarde, the head of the IMF speaking out about Bitcoin,
We look at what South Korea, Singapore, Australia & the SEC have to say about ICOs, not to mention DJ Khaled!
We also bring you 2 fantastic interviews from Yazan Barghuthi of Jibrel Network, and Jennifer Peve of the DTCC, and we speak to Adam Furgal from r3 about their recent announcements.
We hope you're enjoying the show - don't forget to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show @bchaininsider or read more about the news stories and add your own thoughts at fintechinsidernews.com.
If you really love the show, why not leave us a review on iTunes?
Special Guests: Adam Furgal, Frank Schuil, Jennifer Peve, and Yazan Barghuthi.
- Bitcoin Ethereum: IMF Head Says Cryptocurrency Could Be the Future | Fortune
- Goldman Sachs Explores a New World: Trading Bitcoin - WSJ
- Japan’s big banks plan digital currency launch
- Japan Issues Licenses for 11 Bitcoin Exchanges - CoinDesk
- SAFT Arrives: 'Simple' Investor Agreement Aims to Remove ICO Complexities - CoinDesk
- New SEC Cyber Unit to Police ICOs and Other DLT 'Violations' - CoinDesk
- South Korea bans all new cryptocurrency sales
- Initial coin offerings | ASIC - Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Ethereum: DJ Khaled Endorses Cryptocurrency ICO on Instagram | Fortune
- As Founder Faces Possible Jail Time, An Inside Look At LydianCoin, Paris Hilton-Endorsed Cryptocurrency
- Ex-Fortress Billionaire: Crypto Market Will Be 'Largest Bubble of Our Lifetimes' - CoinDesk
- It's Political: Why China Hates Bitcoin and Loves the Blockchain - CoinDesk