116. Insights – Live from TNW 2017
In this episode: We bring you the highlights from The Next Web Conference 2017 in Amsterdam, where we spoke to […]
In this episode:
We bring you the highlights from The Next Web Conference 2017 in Amsterdam, where we spoke to some fantastic guests – including actual royalty – Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands, who speaks to Aden Davies about his new role as a special envoy for StartUpDelta2020.
Additionally we have Max Brenssell, International Associate at n26 on their plans for expansion to the UK, followed by Ben Hammersley, of Wired about his views on AI and the impact it’ll have on the jobs market; Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten CEO and co-founder of this very event, TNW 2017, talking about The Next Web and what we can look forward to in 2018, followed by Marc Teerlink Chief Business strategist at IBM.
Aden also chats Reshma Sohoni, Co-founder of Seedcamp straight offstage from giving her speech, and Kathryn Myronuk the Synthesis & Convergence Faculty Lead at Singularity University discussing the fantastic work that they do.
- Max Brenssell – N26 – International Associate
- Ben Hammersley – Wired – Futurist & Writer
- Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten – TNW – CEO and co-founder
- Marc Teerlink – IBM – Chief Business strategist
- Prince Constantijn of the Netherlands – Startup Delta – Special Envoy
- Reshma Sahoni – Co-Founder & Partner – Seedcamp
- Kathryn Myronuk – Synthesis & Convergence Faculty Lead – Singularity University
Enjoying FinTech Insider? Tell a friend about us and please leave us a review on iTunes.
The post Episode 116. Insights – Live from TNW 2017 appeared first on 11:FS.
Special Guests: Ben Hammersley, Boris Veldhuijzen van Zanten, Marc Teerlink, and Reshma Sohoni.