89. The Suez Canal unplugged & Amazon gets plugged into insurance
Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by a panel of guests to talk through the most exciting Insurtech news of the past week. Next Insurance partners with Amazon Business Prime, So-Sure expands into home insurance, and much much more on today's Insurtech Insider!
Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by a panel of guests to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of Insurtech.
- Next Insurance partners with Amazon Business Prime 2:43
- So-Sure expands into home insurance 10:12
- Can insurtechs keep on rolling? 20:20
- The Suez canal blockage creates expensive insurance liability 31:07
- Customer sues insurtech over broken heart 39:18
Joining us today are:
- Dylan Bourguignon, CEO of So-Sure
- Magnus Franck, CEO of Upptec
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Hanna Samuelson and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
Special Guests: Dylan Bourguignon and Magnus Franck.