783. News: Adyen’s new banking licence, Perfios’ raise, and the secret to fintech success
Laura Watkins is joined by some great guests to talk about the most interesting stories in financial services over the last 7 days, including: Adyen get a UK banking licence, Perfios eye UK & US expansion, and a new campaign tackles the gender investment gap.
Our expert host Laura Watkins is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Thom Ruiter, VP of Product at Adyen
- Siamac Rezaiezadeh, VP Product Marketing and Insights at GoCardless
- Tessa Bryant, Head of Brand and Communications at Lightyear
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Adyen secures a UK banking licence
- Perfios raises $229m, eyeing Europe and US expansion
- FemaleInvest partners with InvestEngine to tackle the gender investment gap
- World Bank study reveals key factors enabling fintech growth
- Lakestar leads $40 million investment in French fintech startup Swan
- Natwest debuts payment links for open banking payments
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a bi-weekly podcast dedicated to all things finance, banking, technology, and financial services.
Our expert hosts, with real industry experience, are joined by the biggest decision-makers, VCs, and reporters from across financial services including guests from Visa, Nubank, M-Pesa, Techcrunch, Starling, and JP Morgan Chase to discuss the latest news, developments, and trends within the industry.
Our weekly news show drops every Monday and tackles the biggest news stories, from acquisitions and launches, to regulatory changes and innovation. Then, every Friday our Insights show dives deeper into the hottest topics shaping the industry like web3 and BNPL.
Whether you’re already immersed in the world of financial services, or just keen to learn more, this is the #1 podcast for you.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
Special Guests: Siamac Rezaiezadeh, Tessa Bryant, and Thom Ruiter.