77. News: Lloyd's post-pandemic product review & Cover Genius' raise
Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by a panel of guests to talk through the most interesting news from the insurance and insurtech sphere!
Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by two awesome guests to talk about the most interesting news stories from the insurance and insurtech sphere! Joining us today are:
- Pranjal Arya, Commercial Director, Hometree
- Rajasree Variyar, Head of Insurance Product, New Products, Simply Business
We cover the following news stories:
- Lloyd’s of London is looking to abandon traditional office working post pandemic (4:46)
- Lloyd's of London conduct insurance products review (12:21)
- Cover Genius raises $10 million! (18:43)
- Soundbite: Chris Bayley - Co-Founder and Chief Innovation Officer, Covergenius (19:48)
- Root’s IPO (30:22)
- Man jailed over failed insurance fraud, wife rammed car into tree stump (38:09)
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
This Podcast is brought to you by Lerex Lerex is a Payment solutions provider that brings Prepaid debit cards to market for your business.
Setting up a prepaid card can be complex. Lerex combines their experience with a cutting edge platform to set up and manage this on your behalf.
Whether it's a card to help your clients settle claims more easily, or to improve your business’s digital payment capabilities, Visit www.lerextech.com to learn more.
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Hanna Samuelson and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
Special Guests: Chris Bayley, Pranjal Arya, and Rajasree Variyar.
- Lloyd's of London turns its back on the commute
- Lloyd's of London to conduct insurance products review | Insurance Business
- InsurTech Cover Genius raises $10 million
- Car insurance start-up Root hires Goldman Sachs to lead IPO - sources | Reuters
- Businessman jailed for insurance claim lie after his new bride crashed his van into a tree stump - Gloucestershire Live