748. News: Money20/20's biggest stories from Fabrick, Griffin, and more!
Fabrick raises €40m for embedded finance, Lucidity launches AI co-pilot for compliance, and the highs and lows of conference life – David M. Brear is joined by some great guests, from Fabrick, SEON, and Episode Six, to talk about the most interesting stories in financial services at Money20/20 in Amsterdam!
Our expert host, David M. Brear, is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the Money20/20 conference in Amsterdam!
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Open finance fintech Fabrick raises €40m, expands partnership with Mastercard - 6:30
- Lucinity unveils generative AI-powered financial crime compliance copilot - 14:55
- UK's newest bank Griffin secures £11m in funding round as it plots expansion - 27:15
- Dutch fintech Klearly raises €2.1 million and officially launches its payments app in the Netherlands - 40.40
- Our panel gives their highlights from Money20/20 - 49:10
This week's guests include:
- Jimmy Fong, CCO, SEON
- Katrina Beckwith, VP - Sales and Business Development, Episode Six
- Paolo Zaccardi, Co-Founder & CEO, Fabrick
WIth soundclips from:
- Adam Moulson, CCO, Griffin
- Sam Koekoek, CEO And Co-Founder, Klearly
This episode is sponsored by Thredd
Global Processing Services (GPS), the payments platform trusted by the leading issuers to process billions of transactions a year, has changed their name to Thredd. Why Thredd? Thredd, because their tailored payment processing solutions are the thread that connects payments innovators of the future. Thredd, because they are true partners, becoming part of the fabric of your business as it grows. And Thredd because it just feels right. Find out more at Thredd.com.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. It’s hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David M. Brear, Ross Gallagher, Benjamin Ensor, and Kate Moody - as well as a range of brilliant guests. We cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Special Guests: Adam Moulson, Jimmy Fong, Katrina Beckwith, Paolo Zaccardi, and Sam Koekoek.
- Open finance fintech Fabrick raises €40m, expands partnership with Mastercard
- Lucinity unveils generative AI-powered financial crime compliance copilot
- UK's newest bank Griffin secures £11m in funding round as it plots expansion
- Dutch fintech Klearly raises €2.1 million and officially launches its payments app in the Netherlands