73. News: Lemonade post a positive Q2 as Zurich struggles with the pandemic
Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by a panel of guests to talk through the latest news in the insurance and insurtech space!
Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by some great guests to talk about the most interesting news stories of the week just gone!
Joining us today are:
- Malcolm Ferguson - Partner at Octopus Ventures
- Alex Zukerman - CMO & Chief Strategy Officer at Sapiens
We cover the following stories from the insurance and insurtech space:
- Lemonade publishes Q2 results (03:19)
- Zurich feels the impact of the pandemic (11:25)
- Rapidly changing travel corridors - but what about insurance? (23:15)
- Beirut port blast becomes an expensive tragedy (32:03)
We also bring you an interview with Sonny Patel, Founder and CEO of Insurmi! (38:56)
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
This podcast is brought to you by Hyland. Hyland offers solutions that complement your core Insurance business, providing employees with a complete view of the information they need, when and where they need it. Helping you deliver better experiences is at the heart of everything they do. Learn more at www.Hyland.com/insurance
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Hanna Samuelson and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
Special Guests: Alex Zukerman, Malcolm Ferguson , and Sonny Patel.
- Lemonade shrinks net loss in Q2, grows premiums - Reinsurance News
- Zurich hit by 40% slump as it releases latest financial results | Insurance Business
- Coronavirus: Can I get travel insurance and what are my travel rights? - BBC News
- Beirut Port Explosion to Cost Insurers Approximately $3 Billion: Sources
- Lebanon’s Insurance Claims from Beirut Port Blast Total $425 Million, So Far