670. News: BaaS partnerships for Chetwood and HSBC and Adyen taps Tink for Open Banking payments
Kate Moody is joined by some great guests, from Tink, HSBC, and Chetwood Financial, to talk about the most interesting stories in financial services over the last 7 days, including: Mumsnet teams up with Chetwood to launch family-focused financial products in 2023, HSBC teams up with Oracle Netsuite for Embedded Banking Services in the US, and SEC charges Kim Kardashian for Instagram crypto promotion.
Our expert host, Kate Moody, is joined by some great guests to talk about the most notable fintech, financial services and banking news from the past week.
This week's guests include:
- Tom Pope, Head of Payments and Platforms,Tink
- Nadya Hijazi, Global Head of Wholesale Digital Channels, HSBC
- Julia McColl, CPO, Chetwood Financial
We cover the following stories from the fintech and financial services space:
- Mumsbank? Mumsnet teams up with Chetwood to launch family focused financial products in 2023 - 3:20
- HSBC teams up with Oracle Netsuite for Embedded Banking Services in the US - 19:03
- Adyen deepens its partnership with Tink, by adding open banking payments - 31:01
- SoftBank’s Vision Fund to layoff 30% of staff - 41:40
- Serena William's venture capital firm leads Ugandan fintech Numida's pre-series A funding round round - 52:30
- Payhawk launches business credit cards in the UK - 54:50
- SEC charges Kim Kardashian for Instagram crypto promotion - 56:35
This episode is sponsored by Tink
As the leading open banking platform, Tink enables the largest banks, lenders and payments providers to offer exceptional user experiences. Tink offers the best way to connect to banks across Europe, to build seamless services that can reach more than 250 million consumers. And they're already doing this for the likes of American Express, PayPal and Revolut. To get started with data-driven solutions for customer onboarding, making better risk decisions, or for instant bank payments with the highest conversion rate in the industry - visit tink.com
This episode is sponsored by LinkedIn
As you gear up for Autumn, you need the right people on your team to help your small business fire on all cylinders. LinkedIn Jobs is here to make it easier.
Tap into the world’s largest professional network with over 30 million people in the UK. Create a job post in minutes, and spread the word so your network can help you find the right people to hire. Just add the purple #Hiring frame to your LinkedIn profile. Simple tools, like screening questions, make it easy to find candidates with just the right skills and experience. It’s why small businesses rate LinkedIn Jobs #1 in delivering quality hires vs leading competitors.
LinkedIn Jobs helps you find the candidates you want to talk to, faster. And, you can post a job for free. Just visit Linkedin.com/FINTECH. Terms and conditions apply.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. It’s hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David M. Brear, Ross Gallagher, Benjamin Ensor, and Kate Moody - as well as a range of brilliant guests. We cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive into subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed this episode, don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Follow us on Twitter: @fintechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
Special Guests: Julia McColl, Nadya Hijazi, and Tom Pope.
- Mumsbank? Mumsnet teams up with Chetwood to launch family focused financial products in 2023
- HSBC teams up with Oracle Netsuite for Embedded Banking Services in the US
- Adyen deepens its partnership with Tink, by adding Open Banking payments
- SoftBank’s Vision Fund to layoff 30% of staff
- Serena William's venture capital firm leads Ugandan fintech Numida's pre-series A funding round round
- Payhawk launches business credit cards in the UK
- SEC charges Kim Kardashian for Instagram crypto promotion