51. SME insurance - Prevention and education
On this weeks episode, Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by some awesome guests to talk all things SME insurance! What are the risks? Where are the opportunities? Why is this such an underserved market? All this and much much more on today's Insurtech Insider!
Sarah Kocianski and Nigel Walsh are joined by some great guests to talk about all things SME insurance! Joining us today are:
- Andrew Rear - Chief Executive Officer at Digital Partners, Munich Re
- William Wood - Head of UK SME Propositions and Board Trustee at Crossroads Care at Aviva
We cover the following topics in the SME insurance sphere:
- Why is this such an underserved market?
- What types of insurance do SMEs need?
- Where is the need for change in this industry?
- How do you offer something to everyone when SMEs are all so different?
- What has happened in the last few years?
- Where is the biggest room for change in this industry?
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider.
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS - the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
This episode of Insurtech Insider was produced by Laura Watkins and edited by Alex Woodhouse.
Special Guests: Andy Rear and William Wood.