374. Insights: The importance of cashflow for SMEs - Live at Xerocon
This week we bring you an episode of the podcast recorded live at Xerocon London 2019! David Brear is joined by a fantastic panel of guests to discuss and debate the importance of cashflow for SMEs in this combined news and insights show!
On this week's combined news and insights show, David Brear hosts a live panel at Xerocon London 2019! On the first part of the show, David is joined by a couple of special guests to discuss some of the announcements that were made at Xerocon:
Xero Pay partners with Transferwise for bill and reconciliation payments (03:32)
- Craig Walker - Co-founder and Executive GM of Payments & Billing Solutions at Xero
- Nilan Peiris - Vice President of Growth at TransferWise
Iwoca and Xero working together to improve SME lending solutions (08: 52)
- Ben Johnson - Payments & Lending Partnerships Lead at Xero
- Lara Gilman - Chief Product Officer at iwoca
Later in the show, things get heated at the F'in Debate where 4 teams go head-to-head to debate which is the most valuable or impactful aspect of cashflow to SMEs! (15:13)
Divided into their debate teams, our special guests include:
- Carlo Gualandri - CEO of Soldo
- Frankie Kay - Director of Farnell Clarke
- Pranav Sood - Vice President & General Manager of International Expansion at GoCardless
- Jonathan Bareham - Director and co-founder of Raedan
- Anil Stocker - CEO of MarketFinance
- Lauren Harvey - Founding Director of Full Stop
- Hannah Dawson - CEO and Founder of FUTRLI
- Nikki Adams - Director of Ad Valorem
Check out our brand new documentary 11:YEARS - the Rise of UK Fintech now. Head over to 11years.film to watch for free, and share using #11YEARS.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Special Guests: Anil Stocker, Ben Johnson , Carlo Gualandri, Craig Walker, Frankie Kay, Hannah Dawson, Jonathan Bareham, Lara Gilman , Lauren Harvey, Nikki Adams, Nilan Peiris , and Pranav Sood.