354. Interviews: Boe Hartman, CTO Marcus by Goldman Sachs
Sam Maule is in NYC and joined by Boe Hartman CTO and Partner at Marcus by Goldman Sachs to talk about some great topics, including the origin story of Marcus and what's driven its success to date.
On this episode of Fintech Insider Interviews, Sam Maule is in New York, in the Goldman Sachs offices, joined by Boe Hartman CTO and Partner at Marcus.
- Boe's role at Marcus and a very special announcement about his future role at Goldman Sachs
- The origin story and development of Marcus over the last 4 years
- Marcus' success to date both in the US and the UK
- The story behind the name "Marcus" for the brand
All this and much more in today's interview!
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Special Guest: Boe Hartman.