352. Insights: The future of cross-border payments
Leda Glyptis and Simon Taylor are joined by some great guests on this insights show, where we take a deeper look at payments, specifically cross-border payments and where the innovation is coming from in this space.
Our expert hosts, Leda Glyptis and Simon Taylor, are joined by some great guests on this insights show to take a deep dive in to the future of the payments industry and where we are going to see innovation coming from in this space! Our panel of guests include:
- Harry Newman - Head of Market Initiatives EMEA at SWIFT
- Andy Smith - CTO of Clearbank
- Nadya Hijazi - Head of GLCM Digital, HSBC
On this insights episode, we cover the following topics
- What is correspondent banking?
- What is SWIFT and how is it shaping the future of the industry?
- How is technology changing a traditionally static industry?
- What will the universal adoption of gpi means for creating new opportunities for innovation?
- Is the future going to be DLT based?
- Where is the cross-border payments industry going next?
All this, and much more on today's insights show.
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don't forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Special Guests: Andrew Smith, Harry Newman, and Nadya Hijazi.