128. News: Cost-of-living crisis hits insurtech, while Zopper raises to tackle India’s insurance problem
Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by a panel of guests, from Tapoly and e-Zee Insurance Solutions, to talk about the cost-of-living crisis hitting insurtech, the hurricane threatening Florida's already unstable insurance market and the model who wants to insure her 'Schwarzenegger' legs. All this and much, much more on today's Insurtech Insider!
Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by a fantastic panel of guest to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today:
- Janthana Kaenprakhamroy, CEO of Tapoly
- Nikki Daniels, Founder and Director of e-Zee Insurance Solutions
We cover the following stories:
- Cost-of-living crisis hits insurtech start-ups as deals dry up - 3:10
- Ian threatens Florida's already unstable insurance market - 18:45
- Zopper raises $75m to solve India’s insurance problem - 32:40
- Insurtech goes niche round-up - 43:10
- XA Group rolls out blockchain-based motor insurance platform - 45:15
- Lemonade partners with Aviva amid UK launch - 48:00
- Model wants to insure her 'Schwarzenegger' legs for £174k as her 'body is a temple' - 50:22
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Insurtech Insider is going on a hiatus following this episode. But don’t you worry - this is just a ‘see you later’, not a ‘goodbye’.
Be sure to check out our sister shows Fintech Insider and Blockchain Insider in the meantime!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email email@example.com!
Special Guests: Janthana Kaenprakhamroy and Nikki Daniels .
- Cost of living crisis hits insurtech startups as deals dry up
- Ian threatens Florida's already unstable insurance market
- Zopper raises $75 million to solve India’s insurance problem
- Insurtech goes niche
- XA Group rolls out Blockchain-based motor insurance platform
- Lemonade partners with Aviva amid UK launch
- Model wants to insure her 'Schwarzenegger' legs for £174k as her 'body is a temple'