119. News: LEVL and Humn partner to offer tailored EV insurance, and industry culture still has a long way to go
Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by a panel of guests, from HUMN, ManyPets and Bright Blue Hare, to talk through the biggest news of the month. Hear about: Aviva’s Blanc calls out industry sexism, LEVL and Humn partner to offer tailored EV Insurance, and 1952 insurance policies from when the Queen came to the throne. All this and much, much more on today's Insurtech Insider!
Nigel Walsh and John Bean are joined by a fantastic panel of guest to discuss the most recent and exciting news in the world of insurtech.
Joining us today:
- Mark Musson, CEO, Humn
- Charlotte Halkett, Chief Underwriting Officer, ManyPets
- Shân Millie, Founder of Bright Blue Hare, & co-founder of Delegated Authority specialists, GreenKite Associates
We cover the following stories:
- Aviva’s Blanc calls out industry sexism 3:09
- LEVL and Humn partner to offer tailored EV Insurance 20:23
- UK and EU hit Russian oil cargoes with insurance ban 32:06
- 1952 insurance policies from when the Queen came to the throne 44:19
All that and much more on this week's episode of Insurtech Insider!
Subscribe so you never miss an episode, leave a review on iTunes and every other podcast app. Spread the insurtech love by sharing or tweeting this podcast.
Follow us on Twitter: @instechinsiders where you can ask the hosts questions, or email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Special Guests: Charlotte Halkett, Mark Musson, and Shân Millie.