113. What is the value in bitcoin?
We. Are. Here. Today we bring you: Binance to land in the US, BAKKT Launch edges closer and maximalists can’t meme…...apparently. All this, and much more on todays Blockchain Insider.
Simon Taylor is back in the hot seat this week and is joined by Tim Swanson to talk about the latest and greatest news in blockchain, Bitcoin and Crypto including:
- Venture Capital Stalwart Fights US Crypto Crackdown (01:27)
- BAKKT prepares to launch Bitcoin future (06:10)
- Maximalists can’t meme (09:43)
- Digital currency can help meet new financial challenges (14:02)
- What to expect from Binance US (17:37)
- In other Binance related news, they’ve also launched a dollar-backed Stablecoin (19:18)
- Netki Retools Digital ID Service for FATF’s New Crypto ‘Travel Rule’ (22:44)
The Tweet of the Week comes from @Whale_Alert about bitcoins being transferred from unknown wallet to... unknown wallet! Why not send us your best tweets? See if you can get a shout out on the show! (28:20)
We also bring you an amazing interview with Ouriel Ohayon, CEO at Zengo! (30:01)
If you enjoyed the show and, as ever, don't forget to subscribe and leave a review!
Want to join the conversation on all the topics discussed? Tweet the show at: www.twitter.com/bchaininsider
Special Guests: Ouriel Ohayon and Tim Swanson.
- Venture capital stalwart fights US crypto crackdown
- Bakkt prepares to launch its Bitcoin futures, here's what we know | CryptoSlate
- Bitcoin Maximalists can’t meme — and it's not good for Bitcoin - Decrypt
- What to Expect From Binance.US - Binance.US - Medium
- Netki Retools Digital ID Service for FATF's New Crypto 'Travel Rule' - CoinDesk
- Portugal’s tax authority says crypto trading and payments are tax-free